Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mortgage Sales And Creating Your Own Economic Freedom In A Tough, Competitive World - A Short Story

The followers narrative was shared with me recently, it's been circulating around the nett for old age and I now share it with you.

In the United States of United States lies a big industrial metropolis which is the sight of one of the world's biggest slave labour camps. Located in and around the centre of this metropolis are community colonies where the economical slaves live. Each morning time the slaves move in herds like cows from their little living quarters into the slave labour camps. They cram into bantam buses and trains, tendency through snow, sleet and inclimate weather. Not because they desire to, but because they have got to.

Each economical slave is at his or her station by 9:00 AM. Here they describe to their maestro for the day's duties. And here they stay enchained until 5:00 Prime Minister or even later until they're released to travel home. The slaves have got no pick as to how many hours they must labor. Sometimes they are required to work overtime until their maestro states them they may travel forth and go home. The maestro can even lie to the economical slave and do up regulations and new occupation duties that weren't covered before, and the slave have no pick but to accede to the new regulations or hazard losing their slave job.

Each twelvemonth the slaves are told when to take their vacations, for how long, and when they must return. But the maestro never wishes "vacations", so even though the slave have the time, they rarely utilize it. If a household member acquires ill and demands help, well the slave can't be there to aid them, they must check-in with the maestro first. And the master's reply is never a good one.

Economic slaves have got small pick as to how much money they gain as they are paid not what they are worth, but what the occupation is worth. If they decease or can't make the occupation anymore, they will quickly be replaced with another slave to fill up the position. Soon they will be forgotten and it will be as if they had never even existed in the first place. If the economical slave's occupation goes outdated or inefficient, it can easily be replaced with a machine. And machines don't speak back or demand promotions. They make what they're told.

Slaves are allowed very small clip for luncheon and java interruptions during the labour hours. Sometimes they don't acquire a break, or are forced to eat luncheon at their desk. Sometimes when they are forced to work late, they don't even acquire a hot meal, they jump dinner and even travel hungry. The slaves will stay in their iron in great fearfulness because the economical maestro can penalize them with the "firing" or "layoff" whip. And he is not afraid to utilize it, so the slaves bow down to his command. They make whatever he wants.

It is said that even some of the aged slaves who have got got been good and faithful have felt the sting of the whip. They vanish quickly and are never heard from again. Soon, they are forgotten too. Day by day, year-by-year, the slaves labor and turn aged until the maestro make up one's minds it is clip to let go of them to the retirement encampments where they're forced to sit down idle and wait for death. The maestro have used them for all he can, and now it is clip to travel onto another economical slave to fill up the position.

It's a well-known fact that the old slaves who seek to maintain working are sometimes whipped with a "stop-their-pension" whip. They are quickly let-go and without all the benefits they were promised. The slaves waited their whole calling for the promise of a pension that never came. The maestro simply strung them along. He dangled the carrot and the slave bought it.

I cognize these money slave encampments be for I once was an economical slave. But now I am a free adult male who dwells among the ego achievers. I do my ain rules. The ground I am free is because I am in concern for myself. I am not an economical slave and my lone maestro is myself. I make up one's mind my destiny.

Yes, I am truly free. I originate in the morning time called for by my schedule. I make up one's mind my ain hours. I can even kip in late while my former economical slave friends are at work. Iodine can holiday when, where, and for how long I please. If I desire to take a twenty-four hours or two off, I can. And no 1 will complain. I'm liberate to take my java interruption and luncheon when I decide. I make not have got to inquire anyone for permission. And of course, I can make up one's mind my ain payroll check and how much money I earn, because I am not an economical slave anymore. If I desire to gain more, I simply work more.

I can take to work when, how and where I please. I can even take the type of clients I work with. And if a client goes too unreasonable or demands too much, I can increase my fees or simply "fire" them. I make not have got to give my services away. I work for myself. I'm liberate to remain in the metropolis for as long as I want, or to travel on to greener pasturelands if I make up one's mind to. I take where I desire to dwell and for how long. I am not trapped by the economical slave maestro anymore because I make not fear "losing" my job.

I've seen many slaves sadly pack their property to go forth their metropolis in hunt of a new maestro at another company, but it is always the same. The Masters be given to lie a lot, but the economical slaves simply believe everything. It isn't until they've been with the maestro a piece that the truth is revealed. But, then it is too late. They are trapped! There is however, a beam of hope for the alone economical slave. He or she can "buy" their ain freedom. The cost is not high, yet it looks high to those who make not have got the courageousness to pay the price. What is the terms of true freedom?

ONE MUST be volition TO be THEIR OWN economic MASTER.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home